TRTP Training Program
Monday 8th April 2024 to Friday 14th June 2024
NOTE: INTENSIVE WORKSHOP DATES:
SATURDAY 27th TO SUNDAY 28th April 2024
SATURDAY 11th TO SUNDAY 12th May 2024
TIMES – 8:00am – 1:00pm (AEST) Brisbane, Australia
THE WORKSHOP WILL BE HELD ONLINE VIA ZOOM
(ENROLMENTS CLOSE ON 23rd March 2024)
MOST TRAINING IS SELF-PACED ONLINE – (With required milestones), WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE INTENSIVE WORKSHOP. THE INTENSIVE WORKSHOP IS ONE OF THE 5 MODULES OF THE TRTP TRAINING PROGRAM.
TRTP resolves trauma-related issues – quickly, safely and effectively. These trauma-related issues include PTSD, anxiety, depression etc.
TRTP is a leading-edge, revolutionary mind technology. It is an elegantly simple yet enormously powerful mental health process that releases trauma and transforms lives quickly, easily and extremely effectively.
It is easy to learn, easy to use and is backed up with a huge program of ongoing training and support as therapists work with clients and continue to develop their knowledge and skills.
TRTP is based on the latest ‘cutting edge’ research. The process is easy and gentle for the client, yet extremely powerful.
In three to four sessions, TRTP can achieve amazing outcomes – even in cases where years of therapy, drugs and other methods have failed.
This process is transformative for clients and practitioners alike.
Join the next student intake of the TRTP Trauma Training Program and become part of the warm, vibrant TRTP Community of Practitioners. Use TRTP to work with your clients to quickly create extraordinary, lasting life changes.
‘THE TRTP TRAINING IS TRANSFORMATIVE – NOT JUST PROFESSIONALLY, BUT VERY MUCH PERSONALLY.’
TRTP TRAUMA TRAINING PROGRAM SUMMARY:
The TRTP Training Program is a 5-month program with 4 separate sections.
A variety of activities occur, which include the following:
Part A – 10 Week Course Program:
- Section 1: TRTP Sessions 1, 2 and 3. one-on-one with your personal mentor, commencing well before the three-day workshop.
You will experience the three sessions of TRTP exactly as your future clients will do. Sessions will occur before the face-to-face workshop. And yes, you will be working on your own issues. It is only through experiencing TRTP, doing our ‘own work’, that we understand its power and possibilities. There is nothing like experiential learning.
- Section 2: A series of Videos, Audio and Questionnaires will be provided to the student before the workshop in preparation for the intensive workshop weekends. This information will help lay the foundation of understanding in a progressive manner.
- Section 3: Intensive Workshops will be held online. The workshops take you through practice of the TRTP process in a set structure, with close supervision and tutoring with our teaching team. With breakout rooms of 2-3 students you receive close and dedicated assistance.
- Section 4: In the week following the 2nd workshop, you will be able to begin work with your own clients, During this time, the student will commence using TRTP with their Initial clients. Each week following the workshops, for a total of 5 consecutive Fridays, students will participate in privately held group conference calls, each lasting two hours. During these conference calls, students, teachers and facilitators will discuss the cases which each of the students are having with their practice clients. This process enables students to discuss real-life issues and to be able to take the learning back to their own private practice.
Providing further, in-depth training.
Part B – Membership in TRTP Practitioner Community for six months:
- Section 5: At the end of the 10-week TRTP Practitioner Training Program you will not be left to simply ‘get on with it’. Your training, support and development continues through membership and community, Your training program fee includes a 6-month Membership to this Extraordinary Community. The culture of this community is one of kindness, generosity and egos left at the door. It is a safe place of continual support and learning, key aspects include:
- Practitioner Friday calls on the 1st and 3rd Friday of each month – These calls are ongoing professional development and subject specific.
- ‘Student only’ Friday calls on the 2nd & 4th Friday of each month – These calls are open to all students yet to complete their initial 10 clients and address the needs and questions of students as they progress through their learning journey
- You will be warmly welcomed into the TRTP Practitioner Community, and have the capacity to discuss and ask questions in the TRTP forum and its panel of experts.
Our graduates report that the support of this community is life-changing.
The Richards Trauma Process Training Program is best suited for experienced health practitioners with mature, genuine intent to support their clients.
Very significant client outcomes are dependent on the individual student’s personal engagement in and understanding of the TRTP Training Program.